Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My narrative

My Grade 3 Play 
Have you ever been in a part of a play? I have. Here, I'm going to tell you about the second time I was a part of a play, since the first time was in Kindergarten and it wasn't very significant.  
It was time for the performances to begin. I enjoyed watching the other  performances, yet my nervousness was intense. Then, the play before my class's play finished and the curtains closed 
It was time. I had to wear a headsetI had to prepare an item, the fireplace, for the play.  I was narrator #1. Isabel, my classmate, was narrator #2. 
My show started. I had lots of parts and was scared I might mess up. I was in the front, so everybody looked at me and Isabel, which comforted me a bit. At least I had somebody to share the embarrassment with.  
At last, my parts were all over and the big finish was done, I was relieved. As it turned out, I did incredibly well. I was especially proud that I was able to overcome such a challenge. 
Now, I feel like I can overcome any challenge because, 
"Wherever you are, Whoever you are, you only need to know one thing: You Can Learn Anything." 
-Words from "You Can Learn Anything" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Please be nice and constructive.